Thursday, September 2, 2010

somethings

i am gonna miss this place. I said goodbye to the children who i have taught for over a year now, yesterday. i think they have forever changed my brain, and hopefully i left some scars on them. i have met so many people along the way, had so many new experiences, and really learned a lot. there were some first times here too. like a typhoon. its strange the first entry to this new blog was in the time when i left to this place of wonder. now i feel like im closing that chapter for a short while. is it strange that i dont like some things. like pictures, i dont like pictures to remind me of friends faces or times spent with friends. i love pictures of things, and the ones that capture emotions and feelings. i debated taking my camera to take some pictures of the kids, but i opted not to. i just want my memories. is that strange?

i wonder what life will be like back in the land of perfect overcast rainy days. i miss seeing my breath in the morning. walking on the frosted grass. smelling october. i miss a few other things im sure too.

well there about 25 days left in this land. i hope to spend it with some great friends. i will not take pictures to remember because that is just not my style. and my style is pretty much untouchable.

i wanna share this with you because i think its pretty untouchable.

pascal campion


hello

No comments: